Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello World!

Today is the day that I begin one of my new year's resolutions (better late than never). I was reminded about this resolution when I read @bhs_principal's guest post today entitled "Every Principal Needs A Blog". I agree that the best way to transform a school/education is to model the practices that you expect from your teachers. This is one way for me to accomplish that goal. The other reason is because there are quite a few ideas, thoughts, etc. that I just can't fit into 140 Characters. This is my "Hello World" post, my making good on a resolution, and more importantly a contribution towards moving education forward. We are trying to prepare students for a century that we are already a decade into. Hopefully this blog will provide some food for thought and fuel for change. B

No comments:

Post a Comment